Stack Emissions Analysis
Environmental concerns are at an all-time high across the world. RPS has decades of demonstrable experience and knowledge in delivering stack emissions analysis, performed to a UKAS and MCERTs accredited standard.
Our stack emission standards and credentials
We are members of the Source Testing Association (STA), and our state-of-the-art laboratories perform consistently to a high level in the AIR PT Scheme. This is key to maintaining our high standards and can assure our clients that our analytical standards never falter.
An example of our ability to provide an ideal solution for a market leading Stack Testing House can be found below for reference. This further demonstrates RPS’ capability and determination to support our clients to the fullest extent.
We can provide catered solutions to our clients within the Stack market, and we have a readily available team of experts, to provide them with niche and specific solutions even during peak periods. We know that the fourth quarter of a year is when requirements for Stack testing are more frequent and our clients require media to be provided and analysis to be performed, within tight timeframes. We can help facilitate this.
- Ammonia (BSEN ISO 21877:2019)
- Anions/Acids (USEPA Method USEPA26+26A/BSEN 1911-1:2010)
- Formaldehyde (USEPA 316)
- HCI (BSEN 1911-1:2010)
- HF (BS EN 17340:2020 & BS ISO 15713:2006)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (USEPA 11)
- lsocyanates (USEPA CTM 036)
- Mercury (BSEN 13211 :2001)
- Metals (BSEN 14385:2004)
- Nitrogen Oxides (USEPA Method 7D)
- Particulates (BSEN 13284:2017)
- Phenols and Cresols (NIOSH 2546)
- Sulphur Dioxide (BSEN 14791 :2017)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (BSEN 13649:2014)