Putting the health and wellbeing of your building occupants first is fundamental in creating a desirable, healthy and productive environment. As a WELL Accredited Professional (AP), we can steer you through this new building standard and help you create a positive space for all of your occupants.
Our WELL expertise
Across the project design and construction phases, we guide our clients through the intricacies of the WELL standard to apply its features and achieve compliance. Our aim is to deliver spaces that enhance the occupant’s health and quality of life, along with creating a work environment that encourages productivity.
The length of time for WELL certification varies depending on certain variables i.e; the scope of the project, the WELL level targeted and the quality of the information. The basic WELL certification process can be summarised as:
- Registration: All projects must be registered through WELL online
- Documentation Review: Submission of all necessary documentation for review by International WELL Building Institute (IWBI). All documentation must be approved before the project may move to the next phase.
- Performance Verification: A site visit by IWBI or WELL PTO to ensure the project performs as intended
- Certification: Once all applicable requirements are met, the project is recognised as WELL Certified
- Re-certification: This is required every three years and includes another round of documentation submission and performance verification
WELL Accredited Professional Organisation
The WELL AP credential recognises building industry professionals who are knowledgeable of the conceptual and applied frameworks of WELL and are experienced in its application on registered and certified WELL projects.
We will help guide the project to successful certification or compliance awards. As the WELL AP, we will form part of the project team and act as your point of contact to address all necessary aspects of WELL.
To help our clients drive human and environmental sustainability, we also have experience with other accredited bodies such as Fitwel, BREEAM, Home Quality and LEED. Projects under these certifications include facilities such as rooftop running tracks, ergonomic workspaces, quiet rooms and fitness programmes for employees.
No Content Set