Sustainability performance and reporting
With an increased demand for disclosure on sustainability matters from stakeholders, the way in which a company reports can affect its relationships.
Transparent and robust reporting leads to the building of trust, improved ESG ratings in financial markets and consumer confidence, whereas poor or non-existent levels of reporting can have negative and brand damaging effects.
How we can help
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on environmental and social factors, to help monitor and drive forward improvement.
- To help you calculate company emissions, footprints and resource use, and to analyse and interpret other intensive and technical data sets.
- Auditing and reviewing the performance and emissions of your supply chain.
- Helping your key suppliers improve their environmental and social performance.
Structure and defining standards
- Advising on which KPIs to use within the context of company non-financial reporting disclosures.
- Selecting appropriate reporting frameworks (e.g. Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), CDP etc), and advising on data collation and future reporting structure.
- Align and integrate other sustainability reporting requirements, e.g. UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and emissions or climate-based reporting disclosures.
- Assisting with copy creation, editing, case study preparation and general house style.
- Avoiding ‘green’ or ‘rainbow’ (SDG) washing.
- Avoiding false or misleading claims.
Assurance and third party review
- Providing independent review of company reported data and emissions.
- Independent review of company or supplier environmental and social claims and disclosures.