Anthony is a deeply experienced senior leader with a proven track record in the timely delivery of complex services and solutions to the marine energy sector – including projects in the UK and Europe, the Middle East, West Africa, SE Asia and the Americas. He has over 30 years’ experience in operational oceanography in offshore wind and oil and gas, delivering offshore field programmes and project management of metocean measurement campaigns, managing specialist teams, and running global operations.
Anthony has held many senior leadership positions (including several at board level). In his global strategic leadership role with RPS and with a strong focus on HSE, he has supported the establishment of market-leading expertise and technology to answer the needs of the expanding UK/ Europe offshore wind industry and the rapidly transforming energy sector. This includes oversight of multiple LiDAR buoy measurement campaigns in the UK, Poland and the Netherlands. In addition to his wide project experience, he also supports sustainability initiatives including Seabed 2030, Decade of the Oceans and corporate commitment to be carbon neutral by 2035.
Areas of expertise
- HSE leadership in offshore environment
- Providing marine information for clients to manage risk
- Assessment of bankable offshore wind energy with LiDAR
- Metocean information to support deepwater design and operations
- Real-time metocean systems to support marine and aviation operations
- Wind Farm Development
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Oil and Gas Production
- Coastal Monitoring and Climate Change
No Content Set