Training by RPS - an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
RPS is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and provides a broad range of training solutions to underpin competency in all areas of Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, and Risk Management
We offer complete training and development programs that meet industry standards for competency assurance. Qualified training personnel are available for on-site training at client facilities or client personnel can attend courses at RPS premises. As an Australian registered training organisation (RTO 52288), RPS can issue a Statement of Attainment to participants for courses which are mapped and delivered against recognised units within our scope.
RPS prides itself on developing, implementing and delivering relevant, informative and exciting programs. Our training packages include courses for safety committees, general compliance training, such as Fitness for Work and customised induction initiatives. We build custom training programs to suit client requirements. We regularly tailor existing courses, such as investigation awareness training to include client processes and forms. We also develop entirely new programs to suit client requirements.
RPS trainers aim to infuse safety leadership and awareness into an organisation’s culture. Our instructors receive professional development to provide our clients with innovative ways of imparting HSE information.
RPS Energy Pty Ltd – Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 52288)
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Representatives - Training (WA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Representative - refresher training
- HSE for Workplace Leaders (Supervisors Course)
- HSE management systems and procedures
- Behavioural based training
- Manual handling
- Fitness for work
- Hazard identification and risk assessment/ job safety analysis
- Development of management systems and procedures
- Develop inductions for major resource projects
- Emergency response training
- Incident investigation awareness training
- Bowtie: Licensed official global training solutions provider - BowTieXP software
- Internal Auditor Training
- Restricted Asbestos Removal Licence
- Fire Warden Training
- Handling and Storage of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances
- IMIST – International Minimum Industry Safety Training
- Safety for Small Business
- Custom training to suit your requirements, including accredited training courses.
No Content Set