Heritage advice for demolition, remediation and planning for the redevelopment of Ford Stamping Plant
We were commissioned as heritage consultants to assist with demolition works, remediation works, and a full residential planning application for the redevelopment of the former Ford Stamping Plant.
The existing buildings were demolished to slab level following historic building recording of the original boiler house still extant on the site.
- Archaeological desk-based assessment completed (October)
- Historic building recording of former power station building undertaken (November)
Archaeological evaluation undertaken (October)
- First phase of World War Two shelters removed under archaeological supervision (March)
- Geoarchaeological assessment and analysis completed (November)
Former Ford Stamping Plant
Dagenham Docks Ltd
Dagenham, East London
- Historic building recording
No Content Set